Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dialogue in the Holy Qur'an

Dialogue in the Holy Qur'an PDF

Ma'en Mahmoud Othman Damrah

Supervisor(s)
Dr Mohammed Hafiz Al- Shraydeh -
Discussion Commity

246 صفحة
Abstract :

Abstract

My research consists of an introduction and four chapters. In the introduction, I clarified the concept of "dialogue" linguistically and conventionally I also explained the most important differences between the dialogue and argument.

In the first chapter, I introduced patterns of the dialogue in the Holy Qur’an through dialogue among messengers – peace be upon them –with their people. Besides to that, I explored the dialogue between Moses – peace be upon him – and the good man, Al Khader, in addition to the dialogue among the disciples and the masters who misled them on the day of resurrection. Finally, I came up with the most important lesson or advice from the dialogue in these examples.

In the second chapter, I discussed the principles of the dialogue and persuasion, beginning with the mutual respect among the talkers, then searching for the truth, and I ended this chapter by "kindness, flexibility, and gentleness" .

In the third chapter, I dealt with the rules of the dialogue and debate which include: active listening, the personality of the talker, the strategy of ending the dialogue. Finally, I came up with several useful tips for a successful dialogue.

In the fourth chapter, I dealt with the dialogue of cultures with the respect of "Holy Qur’an", and I explained its rules and objectives. I came up with rules and morals which must be taken into consideration so as to make the dialogue constructive and successful.

I also recommended all preachers and talkers to be committed to these rules and moral.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment